[ExI] ok geezer, was: RE: Meta question again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 18:27:55 UTC 2016

I think Google might have donated money to get HP Chromebooks for my son's
fifth grade classroom; they have 40 Chromebooks in there and only 28
students.  At 200 a pop I would donate a few to Clare Bridge, if some Google
person would propose this OK Geezer notion and we can make them worth
having  spike

It's such a good idea that it will happen.  Actually the Acer Chromebook I
have is 15.6" and I don't miss my 17" toshiba at all, and as I said
earlier, perfectly satisfied with it.

Orson Scott Card's series on Ender features a 'woman' who 'woke up' on the
software.  An AI, then.  From that book and others I've read convince me
that people will treat an AI as a person, and a cognitively challenged
person even more so.

And if Eliza is still out there, why not get ahold of that and update it?

bill w