[ExI] libertarians at work!

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 15:07:12 UTC 2016

But it seems that the overly restrictive laws are more resistant to
fun-poking. Any ideas there? Any great practical jokes we need?   Anders

Few of my suggestions are practical, and we are not going to get rid of
stare decisis, but:

Robert Heinlein had one answer:  bicameral legislature with one house
passing laws and the other repealing them. (does one peal a law?)

Every law becomes extinct after a certain period of time.  It has to be
voted on again after that time.

Elect Progressive/liberals - ditto putting on the Supreme Court - this
one's doable

Every gov. body has the ins vying for their bills to get passed.  Have a
special session where no bills are to be passed - only bad ones gotten rid
of or emended.

Strongly emphasize how much money is saved by getting rid of these laws,
like shutting down the DEA, though that would not work with laws like
fining cows for walking down main street.  Doable also.

Well, it's a start

bill w