[ExI] Wise Donald Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 23:43:56 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 5:53 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

>> ​>​
>> …Actually, I want to know just what kind of corrupt we are talking
>> about.  Cronyism?  Nepotism?  Stealing from the Treasury?  Selling secrets
>> to the Chinese?
>

> ​> ​
> Espionage BillW, which is treason.

​Oh for Christ sake! ​Now it's treason? Now it's a capital offence? Do you
think she should suffer the death penalty?
Hillary violated state department rules not laws, and she did nothing the 5
previous secretaries of state didn't do, all of them used their private
Email server for state department business, and unlike the case with
Hillary with
Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice
​ plenty of them were marked "secret" or "confidential" at the time they
were sent . And yes that is breaking the rules, and so is giving an account
of a baseball game without the
express written consent of Major League Baseball
​.

And besides, since when is the most horrible thing that Extropians can
imagine is the government not keeping its secrets tightly enough. Since
when is that more horrible than torture for fun?  ​
​

> ​> ​
> All Mrs. Clinton needed to do is obey the law, hand over the server with
> everything on it as soon as the subpoena was issued.

Subpoena?
​ ​
What
​ ​
subpoena? There was never any
​ ​
subpoena
​ ​
issued about those Emails. Hillary voluntarily
​ gave 55,000 Emails that were on that server to the State Department. ​

​ John K Clark​