[ExI] Wise Donald Trump

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jun 3 00:57:44 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John Clark
…

​> ​Espionage BillW, which is treason.

​>…Oh for Christ sake! ​Now it's treason?

Espionage is treason, ja.

>… Now it's a capital offence? Do you think she should suffer the death penalty?

No, that would be a bit harsh.  Jeffrey Sterling got 3.5 years vacation at Club Fed, for erasing a single email after the court demanded he turn it over.

>…Hillary violated state department rules not laws…

False.  She broke laws.  That non-disclosure agreement she signed going in puts the signer at legal liability.  Stand by for FBI report.

>…and she did nothing the 5 previous secretaries of state didn't do…

False.  None of the previous 5 secretaries had their own servers (which would give them control over the evidence of wrongdoing.)  None of previous 5 secretaries erased evidence.  None of the predecessors diverted ALL state business into a privately controlled unsecured server with none of the requisite security systems, causing them to be an “open orchid on the internet.”

None of the previous five secretaries failed to activate their .gov account, which means Clinton had no legal means of electronic communications during her entire term as Secretary of State.  Ponder that one.

>…all of them used their private Email server for state department business, and unlike the case with Hillary with Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice plenty of them were marked "secret" or "confidential" at the time they were sent…

John if you can prove that, we can net two additional bad guys, Powell and Rice.

>…And yes that is breaking the rules…

The rules against espionage, ja.

>…and so is giving an account of a baseball game without the

express written consent of Major League Baseball…

Baseball rules are espionage now?  News to me.

>…And besides, since when is the most horrible thing that Extropians can imagine is the government not keeping its secrets tightly enough…

Governments not keeping secrets tightly enough has resulted in death.  This isn’t just cheating at baseball.

>… Since when is that more horrible than torture for fun?

These are your words John.  No one has done it.

​> ​…All Mrs. Clinton needed to do is obey the law, hand over the server with everything on it as soon as the subpoena was issued.

>…Subpoena?  What subpoena?

This subpoena:

http://benghazi.house.gov/sites/republicans.benghazi.house.gov/files/Kendall.Clinton%20Subpoena%20-%202015.03.04.pdf

>…There was never any subpoena issued about those Emails…

Good: Huffington Post will be most relieved:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/08/hillary-clinton-emails-_n_7756106.html

Do let us post them and assure them the Kendall subpoena is a forgery.

>… Hillary voluntarily…

Did you mean INvoluntarily?  Understandable typo.

​>… gave…

Gave?  She turned over the emails under legal duress.  Or does legal duress not apply to her?

>…55,000 Emails that were on that server to the State Department. ​ John K Clark​

Indeed?  So why did she erase the 30,000?  How do we know those 30,000 erased emails didn’t contain yoga and wedding plans, which will land her in prison for life?  And if so, how do we verify the bad guys don’t already have them?  And if they do, how to we confirm we are not voting our own military into the jaws of death, completely at the mercy of whoever has them?

The way out of this is simple enough: Mrs. Clinton needs to offer a big sum for the whole lot of it.  100 million bucks might do it.  The Clinton “Charitable” Foundation can raise that kind of money.  Then this will serve two purposes: prove she didn’t commit espionage, prove she didn’t have any shady dealings with the Clinton Foundation donations for influence, and end the risk of blackmail.  That is all we are asking: show us what was deleted.  Mrs. Clinton took on the burden of proof when she deleted the yoga.

Had Nixon let us hear those 18 minutes, we would have seen he was only discussing innocuous matters.  Not.  We know what he was doing.  Had Clinton just turned over everything, we would know it really was actual literal yoga and wedding plans.  Not.  We know what was in there.  It is up to her to disprove what we already have long suspected.  Erasing the email made that much harder and more expensive to do.