[ExI] bees again

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 18:19:01 UTC 2016

> Go to the extreme - buy organic foods.

Some Germans did just that, a few years ago. Then the e-coli took several
of them. At first they've tried to put the blame on Spanish cucumbers and
tomatoes. Which are grown so non-organically there.

But it were some domestic shit, they grew organically in Hamburg.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/