[ExI] togas: was RE: It looks like Craig Wright was Bitcoins creator

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 17:26:31 UTC 2016

You know it must have happened, we just don't know who or where: Exi-chat
people have posted nude.  Oh the humanity.  spike

I had my chance when I taught Fundamentals of Human Sexuality,  When I got
in several texts to consider I noticed a strange difference:  ones (I was
told) that were marketed for the South had drawings; ones for the North had
pictures.  Yeah, it's still that way.

So I managed to obtain a slide of a vulva (you can't take a picture of a
hole, can you? It's something that's not there.  Any topologists in the
crowd?) and showed it to the class, hoping that no one would go to the
dean.  I told the class that I would do the same for the male.  I could not
find such a picture, so I thought of taking my own photo.  Then I thought:
 well Bill, you are just going to arouse the girls and intimidate and shame
the boys, so you'd better not.  Did not get any flak over the vulva.
 (yeah, you're right - I wimped out)

bill w