[ExI] calling for our exi computer security hipsters, was: RE: Donald Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu May 5 20:37:57 UTC 2016

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 2:36 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​> ​
> Bernie Sanders: even when he wins, he loses.

​Nobody is being unfair to Sanders, the fact is that Clinton has received
2.5 million more votes in total than Sanders.

> ​> ​
> Suppose Clinton gets indicted.

​The only way that could happen is if Trump wins and institutes a fascist
state that punishes his political rivals, but the betting markets only give
Trump a 26.1% chance of winning (it went down .4% since my last post).

> ​> ​
> Americans must choose now between a crazy demagogue or a criminal
> demagogue.

​All successful politicians are
demagogues​
​ ​
​but ​
Trump is crazy and I'd much rather give the nuclear launch codes to a
criminal than a madman. And criminal? Even Sanders thought calling the
Clinton E-Mail server business criminal was silly.

> ​> ​
> Or… Gary Johnson, libertarian.

I'm
​not a member of the party but I'm very​
 libertarian
​in my views, ​and

​I know nothing about ​
​
​
Gary Johnson
​. That tells me the average person knows less than nothing about him and
the chances of him becoming president are about the same as me walking
through a brick wall by quantum tunneling; not zero but low, far too low
for the betting market to bother with.

​ John K Clark​