[ExI] calling for our exi computer security hipsters, was: RE: Donald Trump

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 23:33:07 UTC 2016

 Vote libertarian.  This is the one crazy weird oddball time in our
lifetimes, when it just might work.  spike

The only way Trump wins is for people to get so disgusted with their
choices that they don't vote.  Trump supporters seem really gung ho,
whereas Clinton's aren't so much.

Add a strong third party candidate to this mix and you have a situation
where Trump could really get elected.  And the libertarian has about zero
chance, so to me if you vote that way you are, in effect, voting for Trump!

So I am voting for Clinton, though it is far more an anti-Trump vote than
an enthusiastic vote for Clinton.

bill w