[ExI] Donald Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon May 9 22:16:21 UTC 2016

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 3:57 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

​> ​
> she is a felon for with that email,

​
Well, if by "felon" you mean anybody who has ever commented a felony rather
than somebody who was indited or convicted of a felony then yes, she may be
a felon. But then lots of people are felons.I have, I mean to say a friend
of mine has downloaded music he shouldn't have
​
and that makes me, I mean him a felon.
​
I'm sure nobody on this list has ever smoked marijuana
​
but some people have and they're all of them are felons. And it's entirely
possible that Mrs. Clinton
​
once
​
gave an
​
account of
​
​
baseball game without the express written consent of Major League Baseball
​.​

 John K Clark