[ExI] my unified theory etc

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 17:28:47 UTC 2016

 She would have people - including much of the military - in open revolt.

This to me is why any ideas, such as by the NRA, about gun confiscation,
are not valid.  Even more far-fetched is the idea that any Congress would
pass such laws.  Our whole political and social climate would have to be
very different, and if those ever became law you'd see Texas start the
secession ball rolling.

bill w