[ExI] The Debates

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 02:01:26 UTC 2016

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 8:08 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

​>
>> ​> ​
>> So on the one side Trump thinks we should torture people for fun and
>> order the army to murder
>> ​ ​
>> children
>> ​ ​
>> if the government doesn't like their father even though the military says
>> they will mutiny if they do

​> ​
> Trump has never been in government and does not know what one cannot do.

​I would have thought a presidential candidate, or just somebody who was
member of the human race, would know that murdering children and torturing
for fun is something one shouldn't do. But Trump does not know this because
Trump is inhuman, nevertheless you are willing to trust this creature with
your life. I don't get it.

> ​> ​
> Clinton and Powell have been in government and do know what one cannot do;
> they did it anyway.

​Failing to follow government guidelines concerning Email servers on the
one side, and ​torturing people for fun and murdering children for their
father's crimes on the other are both against the rules, so I guess they're
both equally reprehensible. Or have I perhaps made an error in my moral
calculus?

​ John K Clark​