[ExI] rhymes with pneumonia

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 17:47:48 UTC 2016

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 10:12 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> I thought of a song today with the word pneumonia, but it wasn’t the 50’s
> Jerry Lee Lewis with Rockin’ Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu.  I am
> thinking of a different song which has the term but it is the rhyming word
> at the end of the line.
>

> With just those clues, how many here know the song?  Hint, some of us who
> are more experienced would have a shot at knowing this from memory, Keith,
> BillW, some of you others; I do, I was there when it was new.  At least two
> different artists recorded it.

Unfortunately, I can make up such a song, and so can billions of others,
any of whom would count as an "artist" if they recorded it; by definition
it would be new, and we would all "be there" (here) at that time (as
recently as now).  (Perhaps you mean to imply that certain people were not
there when it was new?)  Therefore, the space of all songs that clue would
cover is infeasibly large to search and guess the specific one that you
mean.