[ExI] The Bomb verses a Email server

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 17:16:28 UTC 2016

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 11:22 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​>>…​When one tries to compare the horrors of a global thermonuclear
>>  ​war with the horrors of a bad Email server what can one do but laugh?
>
> >### This is dumb, Jo​h​n -
>>> Rafal Smigrodzki​
>>

>…Explain to me why, I really want to understand​…  John K Clark
>

> ​> ​
> OK, here it is John.  We don’t know what was on Clinton’s email.  We must
> presume that bad guys do.  So she wouldn’t be as effective in preventing
> nuclear proliferation than Trump would be, for she has to do whatever the
> holders of that email demand.

​Hillary's E-mail server,​

​it always comes back to ​
​Hillary's
​stupid ​
E-mail server
​ as if it were​ the most significant event in world history.  OK
let's summarize: a unknown and probably imaginary adversary reads a unknown
and
probably imaginary
​ E-mail on a unknown subject ​that you can't even imagine, and that will
lead to blackmail, and that will lead to events worse than
global thermonuclear war.
​ Spike, that sounds like a very bad spy novel and I don't believe your
argument would convince anyone unless they already had a visceral revulsion
of Hillary Clinton. What I'm trying to figure out is what signals that
revulsion in so many people and even more mysterious to me why don't they
see that signal, whatever it is, in Trump? Is it the tone of her voice, the
glint in her eye, her hand gestures? I honestly don't know, I'm not very
good at picking up on those sort of things. I think I'm fairly good
at analyzing what people say but I'm lousy at analyzing how they say it.

And Spike​, Trump has said clear as day that HE DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO
PREVENT NUCLEAR PROLIFERATION! And unlike most of his promises
that contain no
details
​ (I know how to defeat ISIS very very quickly but I won't tell you how)​
on this issue he tells us how the imbecile intends to achieve his dream of
a world full of H-bombs. First
Trump
​will​
 cut South Korea and Japan loose and let the
​m​
deal with a nuclear armed North Korea on their own
​ forcing them to go nuclear​
.
​ ​
Then​
 Trump
​will​
 dump NATO and let a dozen countries in eastern Europe deal will his good
buddy Vladimir Putin and his
​
H-bombs on their own
​ forcing all of them to go nuclear too​
.
​And bizarrely despite all his anti-islamic rhetoric Trump is even fine
​with the religious pinheads
 in Saudi Arabia ​
​having H-bombs. Hillary Clinton isn't fine with any of that.

For me the nuclear proliferation issue alone is a deal breaker, even if
Trump were the most Libertarian man alive about everything else I'd still
vote against him.  And of course he isn't, Trump would be the most
anti-Libertarian president in a century. But yes I admit it, if Trump were
president at least we wouldn't have to face the horrifying terrifying
petrifying  prospect of Hillary's evil monstrous city destroying 5 year old
E-mail server.

​ ​
John K Clark