[ExI] If you follow the developments with Tabby's star . .

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 22:58:48 UTC 2016

On 18 September 2016 at 23:27, spike  wrote:

> Hi BillK, thanks.  I am missing not only a suitable programming environment
> but more important: the Matlab-based proprietary thermodynamics package that
> I could access until about 2013 but cannot now.

You need to be specific. :)  What thermodynamics package?

The Mathworks HOT Thermodynamic Tools for Matlab is free and
compatible with Octave.

<https://uk.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/26430-hot-thermodynamic-tools-for-matlab>

HOT is a package originally constructed for combustion modeling in
Matlab. It calculates common thermodynamic properties such as
enthalpy, specific heat, entropy, internal energy, gamma, ideal gas
constant, molecular weight, etc... Full documentation is available in
multiple formats at

http://hot-tdb.sourceforge.net

The code is also Octave compatible.