[ExI] Right to Suicide

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 23:49:09 UTC 2016

 I just think doctors should be allowed to counsel people who think it's
their best option,  Chris

First, I don't think doctors should be doing an counseling at all.
Nowadays I am sure they would refer the patient or even kick them out of
their practice.

Second, successful suicides are usually depressives who are actually coming
OUT of a deep depression rather than in one.  During the deep spell they
don' t have enough mental energy to do it.

Third - it's not transitory to the victim, though we may feel that it would
have been.  More like last straw to him.

Fourth - there is no question but what I would assist my wife if she were
in terrible pain that could not be managed, and they can put me in jail or
whatever.

Fifth - thought question:  is watching a person taking an overdose and
doing nothing an instance of aiding a suicide?

bill w