[ExI] AI citizens

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 19:51:59 UTC 2017

On Aug 23, 2017 10:46 AM, "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

It is already illegal as all hell in the USA to “circumcise” underage
girls.  Please can someone explain why the hell we don’t make the very
reasonable logical extrapolation to underage males?

Aren't the two procedures rather different?  For males, I understand that
it is removal of a skin flap (without which basically the same sexual
function - after reaching puberty - as with is entirely possible), whereas
for females, I understand that it is basically castration, significantly
degrading (post-puberty) sexual function (which I understand to be the
point).  If I understand correctly, it's like the difference between
cutting off a fingernail and cutting off a finger.