[ExI] GOV _ TRUMP

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 22:41:19 UTC 2017

I think someone on this list has lost their reason.  Hyperbole much on the
Nuremberg comment?

And I still haven't heard a suggestion from you on how to alleviate that
wealth gap that doesn't involve forced redistribution (I include taxation
under this umbrella since it is conducted at the barrel of a gun).

Globalism has attempted to destroy the fabric and importance of sovereign
nation states.  This cycle that began with Brexit, followed by Trump, and
possibly Le Pen is the blowback.