[ExI] GOV _ TRUMP

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 00:40:53 UTC 2017

We'll have to disagree on the Nuremberg analogy.  I didn't take his comment
about not respecting the results of the elections seriously beyond him
possibly legally challenging the results.  I did not see a coup or civil
war coming out of it.  I won't share my personal thoughts on HRC and
whether she should actually be locked up as it won't change either of our
beliefs on the topic.

I do agree with you that once it becomes apparent that the Singularity is
actually happening that radical compromises will be necessary.  I don't see
it as being inevitable before the rise of strong (conscious) AI though.