[ExI] ?What would ?Kim Jong-un? do??

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Tue May 1 12:07:39 UTC 2018

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 10:25 PM J. Stanton <js_exi at gnolls.org> wrote:

> 1. Turn $1 million into a $multi-billion fortune.

He inherited at least $40 million and estimates of his fortune vary widely.
I'd put him in the certainly-not-stupid category.

2. Get elected President despite the entirety of the mainstream media,
> the entirety of Hollywood, the entirety of academia, the entire
> Democratic machine and most of the Republican machine, and the entirety
> of Silicon Valley uniting and using the power of their propaganda and
> censorship against him - and despite his opponent spending nearly twice
> as much on the Presidential campaign itself.

The Russians might have helped a little, but that was quite an
accomplishment. A good part of his success was due to the weakness of his
opponent.

> 5. End the Korean War, for which both South Korea's President and
> foreign minister publicly credit President Trump.

There was no ongoing war, just a split. And they're still split.

Personally, I think that redirecting NASA to ACTUALLY EXPLORE SPACE and
> GO TO MARS is far more of interest to this mailing list, which is still
> theoretically Extropian.

I think the federal government should get out of the space exploration
business.

-Dave