[ExI] ?What would ?Kim Jong-un? do??

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed May 2 00:19:44 UTC 2018

My biggest worry has nothing to do with technology. If Trump loses in 2020,
even if its by a landslide, I really don't think he will go quietly, I
think he will say it was a fake election and somebody will have to
literally drag him out of the Oval Office. And I'm not sure that will be
possible. A recent poll said half the Republicans would be in favor of
postponing the election if Trump said we should, and I'm sure they would be
in favor of nullifying the election results too if they don't go their way
regardless of what the Constitution says.

John K Clark