[ExI] Perjury

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 20:42:22 UTC 2018

The Supreme Court is far more relevant to a H+ agenda than the president
ever could be.  With Kavanaugh in that seat, I think there would be a whole
lot more obstacles to ethically sticky scientific advancements--cloning,
stem cells, synthetic wombs, and the like.  Kavanaugh is kinda worse than
Trump because at least Trump might OK those things from a business
standpoint, but Kavanaugh is a run-of-the-mill dweeb who seems far too
supportive of right wing social politics--more than Trump--to be advancing
science.

But honestly, I replied to this because I agree with John for once and I
wanted to relish the moment before it was gone.  (I wish that was a joke)