[ExI] Maximum Jailbreak, and the legacy of Stephen Hawking Message-ID:

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 01:01:46 UTC 2018

adrian wrote -   Oil would
have to be synthesized - but it is unlikely that automobiles as we
know them on Earth would be in as much demand, so much less oil would be
needed too.

What about the asteroid belt?  Isn't it the remains of a planet, or thought
to be?  If so, life might have developed on it and so some remains could
have oil.  That would be a discovery to top them all.

bill w