[ExI] antiscience from both sides

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 13:37:52 UTC 2019

Rafal, you are stereotyping, just like the person you are attacking.  I am
a left/liberal/progressive - moderately so - and I don't believe in any of
those things you ascribe to liberals.  You are referring to upper East Ivy
League school far leftists and I am against them just as much as you are.

bill w