[ExI] How Corporate Media distorts Hawaiian Protests

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 21:12:38 UTC 2019

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 4:09 PM Darin Sunley via extropy-chat <

*> What is happening in Hawaii is a battle over power.*

I agree, the Hawaiians destroyed the telescope because they could, they
wanted to exercise their power, and after Aquaman and Dwayne (The Rock)
Johnson got involved they were unstoppable.

 > *Reason has almost nothing to do with it.*

I could not have said it better myself!

This part is for Bill, please reread Darin's post and let me know if you
still think I'm crazy for saying some members of this list are on the side
of the barbarians.

John K Clark