[ExI] women

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 20:29:09 UTC 2019

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 11:41 AM <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

> Adrian, we haven’t heard from you in a long time and we missed the hell
> outta ya bud.  Hope all is well with yas.  You have been the missing
> ingredient in several discussions here.

I've been reading the discussions here. and haven't much to say in most of
them.

As to me, I've been working on some deals, getting CubeCab through a
certain registration that took almost two years, and finishing up some
science fiction writing I promised myself I'd get done by end of year.
(You might have heard of the Traveller role playing game.  I've writing up
a trio of sectors to add to the setting's map.  Two have been published -
see Datsatl & Thaku Fung at
https://travellermap.com/?p=-102.467!212.853!4&options=58359 - and I just
yesterday turned in the third for review - the one between them, that ties
the two together and has some plot of its own.)