[ExI] women

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 20:04:41 UTC 2019

Folks I know who are trans don’t tend to feel this as a choice. This seems similar to me how people tend to experience their sexual orientation: they didn’t choose it, though it’s probably under the influence of many factors.

As for gender distinctions, check out:

https://youtu.be/I-_NhPt2Xn8

Regards,

Dan