[ExI] sex again

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 15:23:17 UTC 2019

I don’t know why we need to bring slurs into this, but, from an evolutionary perspective, being trans (and getting surgery for it, rendering oneself unable to reproduce) would cause it to be self-limiting and therefore not something to worry about in the long term.

It’s simply a fact of life.

I, myself, find myself somewhere “stuck in the middle”. Not trans enough for surgery to do any good, not cis enough to be comfortable. What is there to do for it?

SR Ballard