[ExI] sex again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 20:02:17 UTC 2019

There are no asexual people. Period.  Have I experimented with over 7
billion people?  Well, no, but....

It depends like anything else on how you define it.  I had a young man in
my college class who revealed to me that he and his new wife had sex once a
month and presumably wanted to know my opinion of that.  I assured him that
it was OK.  People have different sex drives, though I would certainly like
to have heard from his wife on the subject.  That's one way to define it -
very low sex drive, which might be a matter of hormones or even technique.
A woman virgin gets married, has a two minute man as a husband, never even
gets aroused (foreplay?  what's that?  Jewish joke - 30 minutes of begging,
told to me by a Jew). and decides that she is asexual.

A full 25% of married women has NEVER had an orgasm.  Men - go hide your
heads, or conversely, get them out of the sand.  Asexual or lousy mate?

Reduced sensation - it could be that an orgasm is not fireworks for
everyone.  "Is that all there is?  Is that all there is my friends, so keep
on dancing, break out the booze" - thanks Peggy Lee."

But zero sex drive?  No ability to get erections and arousal?  No orgasms
by any means (some take a vibrator and lots of time)?  Nah.  Don't believe
it.

bill w

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 1:32 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <