[ExI] sex again

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 02:46:45 UTC 2019

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 6:22 PM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <

> In the present however, I am displeased about the instances where an
> activist trans-sexual ideology results in harm to children. There have been
> cases where deranged parents, often single parents, collaborated with
> unethical physicians and psychiatrists to mutilate children, often boys,
> first by pressuring or manipulating them to express a desire for sex
> change, and then proceeding to perform irreversible surgeries, including
> castration.

Do you have literally any documented evidence of this?  There are a number
of people who make up claims like this, wholesale, and trick others into
believing them - but every time I've seen claims like this investigated,
the alleged evil either did not happen, or was extremely different than was
stated.

I'm not saying you're lying.  I'm saying that your language fits the
pattern of someone who has been duped into believing one of these tales, so
hard evidence would be needed to believe what you're saying here.