[ExI] Chalmers

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 00:33:10 UTC 2019

I am a dualist but I don't think consciousness is an illusion.  That's sort
of a nebulous statement in any case.  Like saying gravity is an illusion.
Doesn't mean we don't have to deal with it.

By the way I think it was I who said something akin to Chalmers being my
favorite, but if he says consciousness is an illusion then I may have to
rescind that.  I can't find anything like that though so I would certainly
appreciate a link to the article.  I always thought he was
anti-eliminativist.

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 6:55 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <