[ExI] The Thirty Meter Telescope is now officially dead

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 04:51:26 UTC 2019

I don’t understand why you are completely unwilling to take people’s feelings into account. Failing to do that is a major component of the resistance to science. Pure logic does not get the majority of people to change their opinion, personal emotional appeals do that.

The failure of yourself and people like you to understand the emotions at play are a HUGE part of anti-science sentiment. The other factor is ignorance.

You are doing nothing but boring us by repeating something we already know you believe. Why say it again? What good does it do? You, also, are being overly emotional.

Why should the Hawaiian protesters allow anything if they feel the person (people / system) doing it to them is not respecting them? I wouldn’t allow a doctor to study me or a teacher to tutor me if they disrespected me.

SR Ballard