[ExI] The Thirty Meter Telescope is now officially dead

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 22:41:45 UTC 2019

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 4:11 PM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <

*> You’re patting your back over being morally and intellectually better*,

Yes, I believe I  am morally and intellectually better than the people who
destroyed the Thirty Meter Telescope. But with the bar set that low it's
not much of a brag, and I make no apology for believing in something that
is true.

> *> which you consider to be the same. *

No I don't think they are the same, but I'm better than them in both
categories,

*>But what is a SOLUTION to the issue at hand? *

I've already told you, there is no solution. It's over. The forces of evil
and stupidity have achieved total victory, as they often do.

 John K Clark