[ExI] you asked for it -here it is

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 19:42:19 UTC 2019

There is no reason why e.g. a protein changing conformation should be
barred from association with a quale.  I am tired of electric magic amd
mystery.  The brain is far more than electricity.

If you are right, then dreams of copying neural networks to reproduce a
mind, is just that, a dream.  bill w

On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 1:00 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <