[ExI] Mental Phenomena

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 22:27:35 UTC 2019

Yes, an important thing is “how many different types of labels there are.”

But if “The ‘red’ label IS the qualia”, which physical qualia, um, I mean,
which physical quality are we talking: glutamate or glycine?

Or are you just pointing out that you are still qualia blind (or just
saying quine[means ignore] qualia forever), and proud of it, after all they
are all functionally the same right?

Star Wars Spoiler alert:

Not that I think being proud of it is a bad thing.

At the end I think Ray shouldn’t have said she is “Ray Skywalker.”

She should have said I’m Ray Palpatine, and proud of it.

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 10:28 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <