[ExI] teleportation, anyone?

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 20:12:34 UTC 2019

On Feb 18, 2019, at 11:09 AM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now what?  That wasn't clear.  Maybe at that point there exists a mechanical womb that could 'process' the fertilized egg.  And robots to raise it, etc.  Or maybe we could send a couple of people there to do all of that, probably donating their lives to the job from radiation damage etc.  The idea of a DNA printer just floored me, as was the idea that a guy had created totally new life with 6 rather than four codes like we have now.
>
> Anyway, it was just full of ideas and I feel really good about our future of evolving ourselves.  They give lots of answer to the questions I have been trying to get answers to since I joined this group: what do we want to be next?  What improvements?

Strictly speaking, though, this isn’t teleportation — no more than, say, someone sending you blueprints through postal mail (or maybe publishing a book that you then borrow from the library;) to build a car or house and you building it to spec is teleportating that car or house to your location.

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst