[ExI] ideas for ted

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 18:05:53 UTC 2019

Using yourself and your son as an example:  how much did it help him to
have you there?

'They' was used as a singular by Shakespeare, so why not?  I have always
advocated using 'he/she/it', not to be said fast.

One more thing:  are you going to pitch educational changes as the best for
the best, the average, the lowest, or for everyone?  Ideally, all of the
above, but perhaps not the same changes for each.
If you create tracks, how many?  Same schools or separate schools (a lot of
flak if you have slow schools)?

Hats off to your son.  Remembering my dad and how he loved hats, it's kind
of a shame to see them gone forever.  They do, however, become a nuisance
when you have to take them off.  I doubt we are going to go back to the hat
check.

bill w