[ExI] stock sales on legal cases

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 01:04:22 UTC 2019

The Predict_It site gives us the opportunity to bet on the outcome of a
case, but really what I was hoping for was a way to invest in it, which is
similar in a way but distinct.

 spike

I was only able to invest a few times, and those times informed me that the
word 'distinct' above may not apply.  bill w