[ExI] prostate cancer

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 16:57:15 UTC 2019

Thanks again.  My testosterone is way below the point where I could get
hormone shots if I did not have prostate cancer - I think that is what has
been keeping me alive.  And reducing my sex drive (but not to zero!).  The
berberine is for the prostate cancer, not blood sugar.

I take a supplement which has 15K units of B12, so I think I'm safe there.
Can't overdose.

My blood sugar gets into the prediabetic zone - barely, at 5.7.  It has
never been over that since I have been taking metformin.  I do have
peripheral neuropathy but it is from being a heavy drinker for a few years
in the 90s.  I have not drunk alcohol since 1997.  I take alpha lipoic acid
and benfotiamine for the neuropathy and it knocks it mostly out.  Google
benfotiamine if you are not aware of it.

I have quite a list if you are interested:  for blood sugar, PSA,
neuropathy, and osteoarthritis.  Over 20 pills a day, but most are cheap or
paid for by Medicare.

More on berberine and metformin

https://www.precisionnutrition.com/surprising-supplements    bill w

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 10:39 AM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <