[ExI] Update on the Hawaiian observatory shutdown

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 18:30:41 UTC 2019

In fact, there’s a tour guide and you’re not really allowed on most of the
factory floor. (Which is a good thing as I don’t want tourists sneezing or
getting their body hairs in my chocolate.;)

Regards,

Dan

You do know that most things have an acceptable level of rat hairs and
feces?  Ditto roaches?
bill w

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 1:25 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <