[ExI] it's your choice

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 15:35:41 UTC 2020

Congratulations!  You are just like the character in Sinclair Lewis'
Kingsblood Royal, who discovered he is 1/32 black.  Despite being
red-headed and freckled, he was scorned by society after that fact is
discovered.  Nobel Prize   More trivia.  bill w

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 9:29 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <