[ExI] it's your choice

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 17:07:17 UTC 2020

<spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

> Stuart, the concept of race was once thought to be genetic, but it generally
isn't now.

That's really silly.  We can distinguish race and measure the average
differences between races.  We know where some of those differences
came from, there was intense selection in the UK over a 400 year
period for the psychological traits that led to wealth.  I think this
happened widely in northwest Europe, Clark thinks the same selection
happened in China and Japan, less intense but for a longer time.

Not that this means much in the long term as humans get control of
their DNA, but it does explain a lot of the present situations
worldwide as the outcome of intense genetic selection.

Keith