[ExI] Unemployment

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 14:05:39 UTC 2020

never mind the damn TP.  Our grandparents did without it.  spike

There is a book I read long ago, Life On Man, which I call bacteriology and
the history of shit.  In it I learned what 'getting the short end of the
stick means'. The Royal person stopped at a bush, did his number, used a
stick (no, not just any stick, a royal stick), then handed it to his lackey.

bill w

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 8:56 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <