[ExI] Unemployment

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 14:18:13 UTC 2020

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 9:56 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

*> The second amendment preserves itself (and the other rights.) Note that
> war has been fought on American soil twice, and the good guys won both
> times.*

I don't think the tens of millions of Americans with no jobs and no money
and no way to pay for a ventilator as they watch their wife gasping for
breath are the good guys or the bad guys, I think they are the desperate
guys, desperate guys with plenty of guns. But I have a somewhat more
concrete idea of where to place certain frequenters to Mar-A-Lago along the
moral spectrum.

John K Clark