[ExI] quote of the day

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 18:27:29 UTC 2020

I am happy to report that the naked are not being clothed.

Failed food?  Is that akin to used food?  As in a head full of used food?

Aren't the chefs in SF doing something newsworthy?  Seems I saw something
in the NYT about them the other day.

Since the gov's order, streets are bare - a few people in masks, flaunting
the laws against wearing masks.  Robbers welcome in stores..Gloves rare.
Tp isle bare.  Cooking out of the freezer mainly - black beans and rice
today w/ Italian sausage (no andouille available).  bill w

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 12:47 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <