[ExI] stay home

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 20:55:54 UTC 2020

All of what you said is true, I suppose, but it misses the point.  The
point is what people believe.  The higher up the person who tells them to
do something the more they will believe it.  Some will believe that they
will get into trouble if they don't follow the order even though as I said
they could not enforce it.  All a person would have to do is say they are
on their way to the grocery store. (or in MS any store).  As it is, some
will go out and catch the virus when they would have stayed home per the
governor's order.

bill w

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 3:51 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <