[ExI] reasonable what ifs

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 15:23:53 UTC 2020

Now, when state wide testing happens next year, our lower-middle class
district out here on the eastern edge of civilization is going to politely
whoop aaassssss…

spike

*In what sense is your district middle class?  Compared to whom?  What
would it be if it were here?  Lower upper?*

*I do not have a link to the research showing going online is about as bad
as the summer slide.  It was not in the article.*

*bill w*

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 9:25 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <