[ExI] ccp struggles

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 20:10:09 UTC 2020

Just another note on liberals, unlike me:  just about everything you read
about liberals in the media refer to radical, far left radicals, who make
up a tiny portion of the liberals.  Squeaking wheel, and all that.  So just
put a 'radical' in front on the word liberal and you'll describe the true
idiots who are liberal. Unlike the rational, highly intelligent, creative,
kind, loving etc. liberals like me.

If we were mandated to own weapons, like the Swiss, I would object to the
power of the government being used to take away freedoms but I would not
object to everyone owning a gun.
bill w

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 2:54 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <