[ExI] virus scenario

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 13:52:25 UTC 2020

All along our survivalists envisioned nuclear war, but this looks like a
more likely scenario.  The buildings and farms don't get wrecked in this
one, so our civilization would at least leave behind a beautiful corpse.

spike

It seems that I read awhile back that neutron bombs killed people but left
buildings etc.

As for the virus, we had many bioweapons before it.

bill w

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 8:34 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <