[ExI] prisons

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 21:03:17 UTC 2020

re burglary:

There is an interesting mental disorder, a fetish, in which the person
cannot have an orgasm unless they break into a house (think Freudian
symbolism).  This explains those cases where there is a breakin but nothing
stolen.  But the good part comes (so to speak) when the police catch him
and find out the reason he breaks in but do not believe him.  They set up a
window and yell at him:  All right you! Go through that window!!  They then
arrest the ones with the wet pants.

Actually true (though not about the police test)

bill w

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 1:06 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <