[ExI] prisons

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 13:20:14 UTC 2020

Should the burglar escape wounded - or should some burglars escape while
others in the same burglary die - then the escapees may sue.

I have seen cases where a burglar was shot in the back running away from
the house and the homeowner got off.  I have also seen police officers get
off after shooting a guy in the back.  Juries think that criminals deserve
to be punished.  That's the way it is here in the Deep South.  bill w

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 1:22 AM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <